“I am happy to write to say how pleased I am with my new winter boat cover. I purchased the reusable boat cover as a reasonable alternative to shrink wrapping. The quality of the product exceeded my expectations. Visitors to my home have expressed how well the cover fits and the attention to detail (air vents and zippered rear entry door). I am pleased to endorse the product and workmanship.”
– Burke, Bayliner 2655
Dodgers (Sailboat & Powerboat)
What you can expect from our high-quality winter covers?
- Our covers are an eco-friendly and cost-friendly alternative to shrink wrap
- Each of our covers is designed to last up to 10-12 years
- All covers are made in 3 pieces
- Each of our custom boat covers is produced from a lightweight coated polyester
We want to ensure that every sailboat or powerboat cover that leaves our business is built to withstand not just the weather, but the test of time. One-time plastic wraps simply cannot compare to the quality tarps we produce.
We dedicate the same attention to detail to every cover and aluminum frame system:
- 1” anodized aluminum
- heavy duty aluminum fittings
- clamps to stern and bow pulpit
- passes over the stanchions
- For powerboat owners we offer custom winter covers fabricated for your framework. We also provide frame building guidelines and a modular framing system for quick and easy frame building using 2X4′s.
Creating a custom boat cover is never a problem at Genco. We can fabricate a cover to your existing frame work.
Our dinghy style boat cover offers several benefits:
- Easy to put on
- Uses boom as main support
- Simple aluminum frame provided to clamp to stern rail and boom
- Works for people who store their boats mast up