||Out of stock
||In stock in 3 to 5 days
- Lewmar's V2 Vertical Windlass Kits the world's first compact stainless steel windlass for power and sailboats
- The beautiful styled deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
- FastFit ™ makes installation quick and easy and ensures proper drive shaft alignment during installation
- Compact Stainless Steel windlass for power and sailboats
- Deck unit conceals the drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft
- Rope-chain or all-chain anchor rodes may be deployed at the touch of a button
- Fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come
- Rocker switch
- Two-direction solenoid
Maximum Pull 1433 lbs (651 kg) Chain 5/16" or 3/8" G4 Line Size 1/2" - 5/8" Power Supply 12 VDC Motor 700 W Typical Line Speed 46 ft/min (18 m/min) Circuit Breaker 80 A
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.