||Out of stock
- Provides the versatility of operating two anchors from one winch.
- Rope hauling from any direction using independent 'MAX-grip'™ warping drum with clutch disengagement of chainwheel.
- Permits use of traditional shackle and thimble rope and chain connection.
- Alternative horizontal mounting inside chain locker for below deck installation.
- High-quality finish on above deck components. Heavy chrome over marine-grade alloy bronze.
- Cone type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual "free-fall" anchoring.
- Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl (except 500 and 800 Series).
- Simplified through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the top works utilizing marine-grade stainless steel studs.
- The gearbox has a high efficiency output drive with heavy-duty, wide-face, precision, bronze spur gears in a sealed oil bath. (Specifications differ depending on motor and winch rating)
- Marine-grade alloy gearbox housing, finished with a two coat paint system.
- Oil level inspection sight glass for quick inspection of correct oil level.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches. Isolated ground type, with durable class F insulation. Easily removed for servicing
- Deck Unit
- Motor / Gearbox
- Circuit breaker
- Helm station switch
- Handle to dismantle the windlass
Maximum Pull 1000 lbs Chain (Short Link) 5/16" HT Line Speed** (Normal Working) 33 ft/min Power Supply (DC) 12 Volt Motor (Watts) 1200 W Standard Deck Clearance 4"
** Winch performance when hauling rope with capstan. Chain speed may vary depending on size of chain and gypsy.