||In stock, ready to be shipped!
The IC-M37 is designed for professional users in waterfront areas or on-board staffs. The 6 W output power is well-suited for long-distance communication, and the powerful 700 mW audio output provides clear communication even in noisy environments. Even when wearing gloves, the operation is stress-free because of its easy-to-grip body and large keys. The supplied Li-ion battery lasts more than 12 hours for a long-time operation. The IC-M37 floats and flashes red on the water so the transceiver can be easily found when it is dropped into the sea. The channel history function can save up to five last-used channels, which smoothly recalls the channels.
- 6 W RF output power for reliable long-distance communication
- Powerful 700 mW audio output for clear communication
- Large keys and easy-to-grip body for smooth operation, even when wearing gloves
- More than 12 hours of long-lasting operating time with the BP-296 supplied Li-ion battery pack (user replaceable/removable)
- Float’n Flash: The radio floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light
- IPX7 submersible construction (1 m depth water for 30 min.)
- Channel history function stores the last five channels used for easy recall
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from the speaker
- Voice boost and mute functions
- Low battery alert function
- Dualwatch® and Tri-Watch functions
- Instant access to channel 16 and the call channel
- Tag acan and favorite channel functions
- Weight: 292 g, 10.3 oz (with battery pack, antenna, and belt clip)