||In stock, ready to be shipped!
The Lofrans Tigres Windlass is comes with a powerful 1500 watt 12 Volt DC reversing motor allowing the anchor to be released electrically as well as manually. (24 Volt DC Models are available by Special Order)
- Purpose-built (for maritime exposure), series-wound electric motors – for higher power ratings, faster retrieval speeds, easy servicing, greater dependability and longer lasting service
- Mounted in white or anodized housing above deck
- Made of a special sea water-resistant light alloy
- A convenient sight glass allows easy visual inspection of oil level.
- Rope drum can be used independently of gypsy
- Horizontal windlasses put the motors on deck in sleek housings that provide a more traditional appearance; stand much closer when tailing
- Unique aluminum collar design won’t bind or corrode over years in a saltwater environment
Standard Equipment :
- Watertight control box
- (2) Footswitches
- Chainwheel with Manual override
- Manual / Emergency mode (Handle is Included)
- Power-up (Reversible to power-down)
- Useful top-mounted cleat
- Recommended for Hulls 30' - 45'
- Finish: Anodized
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Motor Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Power Rating: 2300 lbs / 700 kgs (Power Rating equals 70% of the load at which the unit will stall)
- Retrieval Speed/Minute: 80 feet per minute
- Working Load: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Amp Draw: 80-130