7” echoMAP™ CHIRP Combo with Industry-leading Sonar and Ice Fishing Accessories
- Includes Panoptix PS22 transducer with LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down sonars for real-time moving images up to 100’ horizontally around you, below the ice
- GT10HN-IF ice fishing transducer with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and narrow beam angle (8 to 16 degrees) for precise fish and jig detection
- Preloaded LakeVü HD maps provide industry-leading detail on more than 17,000 lakes
- Ability to create custom combination screen to include flasher, map and Panoptix views
- Easy-to-use interface for quick setup
The Panoptix ice bundle will transform your ice fishing experience. It pairs an echoMAP™ CHIRP 73cv combo with 3 types of sonar — narrow beam Garmin CHIRP traditional, Panoptix LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down — to see what is happening under the ice in real time. The bundle includes a swivel pole mount for the Panoptix transducer, 12Ah battery with charger, power cable grommet and foam float — all in a convenient, glove-friendly portable bag.
Sonar Below the Ice
Drill fewer holes and locate schools of fish under the ice in real time — with LiveVü Forward and LiveVü Down modes. See your lure as it sinks, relative to structure in the water. Watch the movement of fish — and their reactions to your bait — up to 100’ horizontally around you, below the ice. Just mount Panoptix PS22-TR to the swivel pole mount and choose your view.