|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||In stock, ready to be shipped!|
• Specifically designed for use with linear drive autopilot systems.
• Keeps Autopilot independent of Steering System.
• Makes Autopilot an “Electronic Emergency Tiller”
• Available in 10” (254 mm) and 15” (381 mm) lengths for use with most of the autopilots on the market today (10" is standard, 15" call for pricing)
• 1” (25 mm) wide slot to accept ball end fitted with 1⁄2 ” or 12 mm diameter pins.
• Accommodates rudderposts to 5” (127cm).
• Custom pin sizes are available upon request.
• Constructed of Manganese Bronze or Anodized Aluminum.
• Variable attachment points to allow for proper positioning of the attachment point of the autopilot.
Since each Autopilot Tiller Arm is custom machined for a tight fit to your rudderpost, please fill in this form and email to us to order. Some configurations may incur extra machining charges. Item is not returnable.